Class-A CDL Truck Drivers,
Start Earning Money Now.
No experience? No problem! Apply today and start our four-week training program!
RECRUITERS STANDING BY
Get started today by filling out this form.
We’ll be in touch.
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING CDL DRIVERS FOR DEDICATED, REGIONAL, AND OTR RUNS.
- 90%+ on-time home time rate for drivers
- 2,800 miles per week on average
- 99% no-touch freight
- Navajo equipment features Kenmore T-680's automatic transmissions with 76' sleepers with APU and converter systems installed
- The latest technology- BlueTree Systems for ELD
DRIVING FOR NAVAJO EXPRESS ALSO MEANS
YOU WILL RECEIVE GREAT BENEFITS!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with employer match
- Life insurance
- Paid vacations
- Rider program and pet policy
- New equipment with bumper-to-bumper coverage
Dedicated gives myself, and my family, the ideal set up as a professional truck driver. The routes and delivery locations are predictable, which allows me to develop a positive working relationship with the receivers. With the consistent lanes and loads it is easier for me to travel home and gives me more home time. It’s a perfect situation!
Charles “Charley” Hamilton
(With Navajo since 1999)
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a national refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
We’re a certified Veterans Affairs employer. We help veterans use their remaining GI Bill money and get their CDL.